Tender whole shrimp in lightly seasoned, golden breading that have a fun and tasty crunch.
SHRIMP • FLOUR • VEGETABLE OIL • BEER • WATER • BAKING POWDER • SALT • SUGAR • MODIFIED PALM OIL • TURMERIC AND PAPRIKA EXTRACT • WHEY • SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE) • SULPHITES.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP • WHEAT • BARLEY • MILK • SULPHITES.
Serving Size: Per 7 Shrimp (100 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 12 g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5 g||18 %|
|Trans Fat 0.1 g|
|Cholesterol 40 mg|
|Sodium 680 mg||30 %|
|Potassium 75 mg||2 %|
|Carbohydrate 32 g|
|Fibre 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 2 g||2%|
|Protein 8 g|
|Calcium 20 mg||2 %|
|Iron 0.5 mg||3 %|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange uncooked shrimp in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 16 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn shrimp over after 10 minutes of cooking.
*FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145°F (65°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- Fry at 350°F (175°F) for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein