These flame-grilled flaky, moist fillets are lightly topped with our classic blend of savoury seasonings for that fresh-off-the-grill taste.
TILAPIA FILLETS, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL, SALT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED RED BELL PEPPER, PAPRIKA, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, DEHYDRATED ONION, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, PARSLEY, XANTHAN GUM, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN FISH MOISTURE), TOCOPHEROL.
CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA), MILK.
Serving Size: 1 fillet (89 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated 1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated 1.5 g|
|Cholesterol 25 mg||8 %|
|Sodium 200 mg||8 %|
|Potassium 170 mg||5 %|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Fibre 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 13 g|
|Calcium 2 %||Iron 2 %|
|Selenium 40 %|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
UNCOOKED. For food safety, follow cooking directions below*. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
For best results, cook in oven.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven. Heat oven to 400˚F (205°C).
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, in a shallow metal baking pan lined with foil.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes*.
MICROWAVE OVEN: (1100 Watts)
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4½ minutes*, or 2 fillets for 5 to 7 minutes*. Rotate plate during cooking.
Caution, plate may be hot.
Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
*Fully cooked fish cuts easily with a fork and must reach an internal temperature of 165˚F (75°C) or higher before serving.
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Excellent Source of Protein