These flame-grilled flaky, moist fillets are lightly seasoned with our delicious blend of real garlic and herbs for that fresh-off-the-grill taste.
PACIFIC PINK SALMON FILLETS, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL, SKIM MILK POWDER, SEA SALT, CORN STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN FISH MOISTURE), GARLIC POWDER, PARSLEY, SPICES, SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVOUR, NATURAL COLOUR.
CONTAINS: FISH (PINK SALMON), MILK.
Serving Size: 1 fillet (89 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 2 g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4 g||2 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated 1 g|
|Omega-6 0.3 g|
|Omega-3 0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated 0.5 g|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13 %|
|Sodium 330 mg||14 %|
|Potassium 250 mg||7 %|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Fibre 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 16 g|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 2 %|
|Selenium 40 %|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
UNCOOKED. For food safety, follow cooking directions below*. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
For best results, cook in oven.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven. Heat oven to 400˚F (205°C).
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, in a shallow metal baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes*.
Note: You may notice the Salmon's natural white protein coming to the surface as it cooks.
MICROWAVE OVEN: (1100 Watts)
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4½ minutes*, or 2 fillets for 4½ to 6 minutes*. Rotate plate during cooking.
Caution, plate may be hot.
Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
*Fully cooked fish cuts easily with a fork and must reach an internal temperature of 165˚F (75°C) or higher before serving.
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Excellent Source of Protein