These flame-grilled flaky, moist fillets are lightly seasoned with real lemon and ground pepper for that fresh-off-the-grill taste.
POLLOCK FILLETS, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL, BUTTER, SEA SALT, BLACK PEPPER, SKIM MILK, SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CORN STARCH, POTATO STARCH, CITRIC ACID, LEMON PEEL, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR.
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), MILK.
Serving Size: 1 fillet (101 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 3 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated 0.7 g|
|Omega-6 0.3 g|
|Omega-3 0.4 g|
|Monounsaturated 1 g|
|Cholesterol 50 mg||17 %|
|Sodium 310 mg||13 %|
|Potassium 330 mg||9 %|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Fibre 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 15 g|
|Calcium 2 %||Iron 2 %|
|Selenium 40 %|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
UNCOOKED. For food safety, follow cooking directions below*.
KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK. Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
For best results, cook in oven.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven. Heat oven to 400˚F (205°C).
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, in a shallow metal baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes*.
Note: Fish will naturally release moisture while cooking.
MICROWAVE OVEN: (1100 Watts)
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3½ to 5½ minutes*, or 2 fillets for 6 to 8½ minutes*. Rotate plate during cooking.
Caution, plate may be hot.
Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
*Fully cooked fish cuts easily with a fork and must reach an internal temperature of 165˚F (75°C) or higher before serving.
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Excellent Source of Protein