These flame-grilled flaky, moist fillets are lightly seasoned with our delicious blend of real garlic and herbs for that fresh-off-the-grill taste.
TILAPIA FILLETS, WATER, VEGETABLE OIL, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, PARSLEY, CITRIC ACID, MODIFIED CELLULOSE, ASCORBIC ACID, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SPICES, NATURAL COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN FISH MOISTURE).
CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA), MILK.
Serving Size: 1 fillet (89 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 3.5 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated 1 g|
|Monounsaturated 1.5 g|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10 %|
|Sodium 150 mg||6 %|
|Potassium 240 mg||7 %|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0 %|
|Fibre 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 14 g|
|Calcium 0 %||Iron 0 %|
|Selenium 40 %|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
UNCOOKED. For food safety, follow cooking directions below*. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
Remove fillets from pouch before cooking.
For best results, cook in oven.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven. Heat oven to 400˚F (205°C).
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, in a shallow metal baking pan lined with foil.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 20 minutes*.
MICROWAVE OVEN: (1100 Watts)
- Place fillets, seasoned side up, on a microwavable plate and cover loosely.
- Microwave 1 fillet on HIGH for 3 to 4½ minutes*, or 2 fillets for 5 to 7 minutes*. Rotate plate during cooking.
Caution, plate may be hot.
Important: Microwave wattages vary, times are approximate.
*Fully cooked fish cuts easily with a fork and must reach an internal temperature of 165˚F (75°C) or higher before serving.
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Excellent Source of Protein