- Cook the BlueWater Popcorn Shrimp according to the package directions.
- Pour two Tbsp of olive oil into a skillet on medium-high heat for one minute.
- Place one wrap into skillet and pour on 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Place half of Popcorn Shrimp onto cheese and top with another wrap and cook for another two minutes or until browned. Flip and cook other side until browned.
- Repeat steps two and three with second quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into eight wedges. Top each wedge with a dollop of cocktail sauce.
Tip: If desired, mix juice of one lime with cocktail sauce for a fresh taste!