Always crispy, never fried, these fillets are covered in a lightly seasoned, panko breadcrumb coating that has all the crunch with 45% less fat* than our regular version.
* in 108g vs. 100g of our Traditional Fillets
INGREDIENTS: POLLOCK FILLETS, FLOUR, WATER, MODIFIED PALM OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, CORN FLOUR, WHEY, SALT, SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, WHEAT STARCH, YEAST, BAKING POWDER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE, COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR.
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK.
Serving Size: Per 2 fillets (108 g)
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 0|
|0% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN): UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spray a shallow metal baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange uncooked fillets in pan, leaving space between fillets.
- Bake uncovered 22 to 24 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fillets over after 15 minutes of cooking.
*FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F (75°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artificial colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein