Always crispy, never fried, these fish fingers are covered in a lightly seasoned, panko breadcrumb coating that has all the crunch with 55% less fat* than our regular version.
* in 86g vs. 91g of our Mini Fish Fingers
INGREDIENTS: MINCED POLLOCK, FLOUR, WATER, MODIFIED PALM OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, CORN FLOUR, WHEY, SALT, SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, WHEAT STARCH, YEAST, BAKING POWDER, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE, COLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOUR.
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK.
Serving Size: Per 5 fingers (86 g)
Serving per Container: incomplete
|Calories 180||Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spray a shallow metal baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange uncooked fish fingers in pan, leaving space between fingers.
- Bake uncovered 21 to 23 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fingers over after 11 minutes of cooking. If cooking more than 15 fish fingers, add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
* FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F (75°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artificial colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein