Smart & Crunchy™ Fish Fingers
Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artificial colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein
Always crispy, never fried, these fish fingers are covered in a lightly seasoned panko breadcrumb coating.
INGREDIENTS: POLLOCK FILLETS • FLOUR • WATER • MODIFIED PALM OIL • CORN FLOUR • SUGAR • SEA SALT • NATURAL FLAVOUR • GARLIC POWDER • ONION POWDER • WHEAT STARCH • YEAST • SALT • WHEY
CONTAINS: FISH (POLLOCK), WHEAT, MILK.
Serving Size: Per 5 fingers (110 g)
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||11 %|
|Trans Fat 0.1 g|
|Cholesterol 20 mg|
|Sodium 400 mg||17 %|
|Potassium 300 mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28 g|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 3 g||3 %|
|Protein 13 g|
|Calcium 20 mg||2 %|
|Iron 0 mg||0 %|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spray a shallow metal baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange uncooked fish fingers in pan, leaving space between fingers.
- Bake uncovered 24 to 26 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn fingers over after 16 minutes of cooking. If cooking more than 15 fish fingers, add 2 minutes to the cooking time.
* FULLY COOK FISH TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F (75°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Sourced from: MSC-certified fisheries in the Eastern Bering Sea and the Sea of Okhotsk.