Tender whole shrimp in lightly seasoned, golden breading that have a fun and tasty crunch.
SHRIMP, FLOUR, VEGETABLE OIL, WATER, SALT, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SUGAR, BAKING POWDER, YEAST, ONION POWDER, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENTS, CORN FLOUR, GARLIC POWDER, MODIFIED PALM OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, COLOUR, FLAVOUR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SULPHITES.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP, WHEAT, MILK, SULPHITES.
Serving Size: 1/3 package (108 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 16 g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5 g||24 %|
|Trans Fat 0.2 g|
|Cholesterol 65 mg||22 %|
|Sodium 700 mg||29 %|
|Potassium 90 mg||3 %|
|Carbohydrate 28 g||9 %|
|Fibre 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 9 g|
|Calcium 4 %||Iron 10 %|
|Vitamin A 0 %||Vitamin C 0 %|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange uncooked shrimp in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn shrimp over after 8 minutes of cooking.
*FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F (75°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- Fry at 350°F (175°F) for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein