Tender whole tail-on shrimp
Lightly seasoned, crispy panko breadcrumbs
Good source of protein
Tender whole shrimp in lightly seasoned, golden battered that have a fun and tasty crunch.
SHRIMP • FLOUR • WATER • VEGETABLE OIL • TAPIOCA STARCH • MODIFIED CORN STARCH • SUGARS (SUGAR, DEXTROSE) • SALT • WHEY • CORN FLOUR • GARLIC POWDER • BAKING POWDER • YEAST • ONION POWDER • CITRIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • CELLULOSE GUM • SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE) • SULPHITES.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP • WHEAT • MILK • SULPHITES.
Serving Size: 7 Shrimp (100 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 10 g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 g||8 %|
|Trans Fat 0.1 g|
|Cholesterol 40 mg|
|Sodium 610 mg||27 %|
|Potassium 75 mg||2 %|
|Carbohydrate 25 g|
|Fibre 1 g||4 %|
|Sugars 2 g||2%|
|Protein 8 g|
|Calcium 30 mg||2 %|
|Iron 1 mg||6 %|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange uncooked shrimp in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 16 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn shrimp over after 10 minutes of cooking.
*FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145°F (65°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- Fry at 350°F (175°F) for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
Sourced from BAP 4 Star sources in Southeast Asia