Made with Wild Caught fish
No MSG, artifical colours or flavours
Good Source of Protein
Tender whole shrimp in lightly seasoned, golden breading that have a fun and tasty crunch.
SHRIMP • FLOUR • VEGETABLE OIL • WATER • ONION POWDER • SUGAR • GARLIC POWDER • SALT • SPICES • YEAST • CITRIC ACID • NATURAL FLAVOUR • WHEY • SODIUM PHOSPHATE (TO RETAIN MOISTURE) • SULPHITES.
CONTAINS: SHRIMP • WHEAT • MILK • SULPHITES.
Serving Size: 27 Shrimp (100 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 14 g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||21 %|
|Trans Fat 0.2 g|
|Cholesterol 75 mg|
|Sodium 540 mg||23 %|
|Potassium 100 mg||2 %|
|Carbohydrate 24 g|
|Fibre 0 g||0 %|
|Sugars 1 g||1 %|
|Protein 10 g|
|Calcium 50 mg||4 %|
|Iron 1 mg||6 %|
CONVENTIONAL OVEN: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange uncooked shrimp in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 14 to 16 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Turn shrimp over after 8 minutes of cooking.
*FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165°F (75°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
- Place shrimp in basket, separating to prevent from sticking.
- Fry at 350°F (175°F) for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
Note: The correct oil temperature is critical to ensure proper browning and doneness. Always allow oil to reheat before frying additional shrimp.
MICROWAVING IS NOT RECOMMENDED
MSC-certified fisheries in South America