Air Fried Butterfly Shrimp
Good source of protein
50% less fat*, less grease, 100% whole tail-on shrimp. No air fryer needed! Made with hot air, not oil!
*5 g of fat per 100 g serving vs 10 g of fat per 100 g serving in Bluewater 261 g Butterfly Shrimp
Ingredients: Shrimp • Water • Wheat flour • Palm and/or soybean and/or coconut oil shortening • Modified corn starch • Salt • Corn flour • Sugars (sugar, maltodextrin) • Whey • Onion powder • Citric acid • Brewers yeast • Baking powder • Natural flavour • Bonito fish extract • Dehydrated green bell pepper • Garlic powder • Malic acid • Yeast • Xanthan gum • Caramel color • Paprika extract • Sodium phosphate (to retain fish moisture) • Sulphites.
Contains: Shrimp • Wheat • Milk • Barley • Fish (Bonito) • Sulphites.
Serving Size: 6 Shrimp (100 g)
|% Daily Value*|
|Fat 5 g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 g||13 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 45 mg|
|Sodium 620 mg||27 %|
|Potassium 75 mg||2 %|
|Carbohydrate 25 g|
|Fibre 1 g||11 %|
|Sugars 2 g||2 %|
|Protein 9 g|
|Calcium 100 mg||8 %|
|Iron 0 mg||0 %|
You can cook it either way!
CONVENTIONAL OVEN OR AIR FRYER: UNCOOKED. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO COOK.
For food safety and quality, follow cooking directions below.
- Move oven rack to middle of oven.
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange uncooked fillets in a shallow metal baking pan, leaving space between fillets.
- Bake uncovered 17 to 19 minutes* until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Flip over after 10 minutes of cooking.
- Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Fry shrimp at 400°F (205°C) for 11-13 minutes total*. Flip after 6 minutes
*FULLY COOK SHRIMP TO AN INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 145°F (63°C) OR HIGHER BEFORE SERVING.
**Air fryer can have varying operation methods and wattages. Please consider your appliance when following these instructions.
MSC-certified fisheries in South America.