- Begin cooking fillets according to the package directions.
- After turning fillets on baking pan, spread ½ of the honey mustard on the fillets and continue to cook for an additional 9 - 10 minutes.
- Divide the remaining honey mustard and spread it evenly on the bottom halves of the sandwich rolls.
- Lay one lettuce leaf on each of the bottom halves of the sandwich roll and top with one cooked fillet.
- Top fillets with slices of tomato and finish with the top halves of the sandwich roll. Serve immediately.